Setting out / Site / Graduate Engineer
Ref: Setting Out
- Region: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Civil Engineering
- Salary: Please enquire
Are you an ambitious Engineer seeking a new challenge in the North West? We seek expressions of interest from ambitious Engineers to assist in the effective delivery of a railway electrification project; ideally you will have demonstrated project experience in setting out on major projects within the rail industry from a snake grid based design using GPS and electronic equipment.
Rates of pay will depend on experience.
The successful applicant will have experience in the following areas:
• Demonstrable relevant experience
• Setting out all minor civils works and will involve fencing, walkways, retaining structures, signage, anti-climb guards, RRAP's, compounds etc.
• Reading topographical and engineering drawings
• Quality Control of the works ITP's / check sheets
• Maintaining contemporary site records – paper and electronic format
• Support production of weekly rolling programs
• Support to assistant site engineers
• Production of permits to penetrate ground – for authorisation by the Appointed Person
• Support the production of Work Package Plans / MS / RA's / Task briefings
• Assist in development of construction methodologies / plans / programs
• Rail Engineering experience