Ref: SEC Barrow
- Region: Barrow-In-Furness
- Job Type: Other
- Salary: £8 / Annum
We are an internal recruitment service to Carillion Plc who have multiple security positions in Barrow.
To help fulfil this contract, SkyBlue are looking for a Security Officer on a temporary to permanent basis.
POSITION: 4 Part time or Relief Security Officers - There are four relief positions which will move to become 2 core positions for the best candidates.
LOCATION: Barrow (LA13)
RATE OF PAY: £8.45 per hour
HOURS OF WORK: Relief contract is as and when required, the full time role is mixed shifts so flexibility is required
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT: Temporary to Permanent role, 13 weeks as a temp and permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
• Ensure a seamless and professional service at all times
• Patrol sites and ensure the Health & Safety procedures of each site are followed
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Representing the organisation to a high standard at all times
• Greeting clients and the general public
• Hold a valid SIA Licence (door supervision min.)
Desired but not essential:
• Background in security (corporate security would be a massive bonus)
• Understand and be able to deliver excellent customer service
• Reliable and flexible with an excellent work ethic
• Able to read, write and communicate clearly in English
• Well-presented and calm under pressure or when dealing with difficult situations
We will endeavour to meet the individual needs of all our applicants and make any reasonable adjustments that you may require during the selection process and beyond. Please let us know what adjustments you may require when submitting your application.
Any successful candidate will need to complete a registration process with SkyBlue Solutions prior to start and present 'Right to Work' documentation
Full site induction given upon start
To apply for this role please forward your CV and contact details to email@example.com
SkyBlue Solutions look forward to receiving your application!