Senior Engineer - Building and fit out
- Region: Edinburgh
- Job Type: Building Services and Facilities
- Salary: £0 - £1 / Annum
We are currently seeking a Senior Engineer with Building and Fit out background to oversee the fit out of 4 areas on Rail Station refurbishment project including:-
Fit out of existing office space for new use, the strip out of a basement area and complete refit interfacing with existing retail facilities and day to day station operation. The reconfiguration of an existing area which involves partial demolition.
• Managing fit out contractors for railway station facilities including office space/toilets, kitchen facilities for food preparation.
• Must have a good background in the building field with solid understanding of the various trades and regulations.
• Be able to manage the work fronts in a public environment being able to interface with the Client managers, and manage the work to ensure minimal impact to the operation of the station. May be required to work nightshift/back shift.
• Will be dedicated to the building works, but answer to the Construction Manager who will be overseeing these works along with other rail works.
Experience and Requirements:
• Ideally 5-10 yrs. experience on building projects (Fit out)
• PTS – ideal not essential
• CSCS card
• SMSTS / SSSTS ideal