Helpdesk / Scheduler
Ref: WF CHORLTON AH
- Region: Manchester
- Job Type: Administration
- Salary: £18K / Annum
In the UK, Carillion provides facilities management and other support services for over 100,000 properties. This includes 43,000 houses for the Ministry of Defence, 8,000 properties for BT and more than 3,000 retail banking branches. To enable our client to do this, they employ 13,000 people in our facilities management business.
To meet and exceed their customers' expectations our client has built a team of friendly, motivated individuals who work exceptionally well to meet client requirements. This environment offers flexible thinkers the possibility grow their career in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Information about the role -
We are looking for dedicated and hardworking candidates to join Carillion in our Manchester office. We require a new member of staff to join the Workflow team who are responsible for booking engineers out to maintain our customer's buildings. We need people who are IT literate, able to handle a busy environment and dive straight in to an exciting fast paced role.
The role pays 8.77 per hour, and is on a temp to perm opportunity – there are perm roles for those who impress the managers and are able to get involved in the established teams.
- Duties of the role -
- Keeping up to date with the status of the jobs, customer service, dealing with engineers, subcontractors and clients.
- Updating the computerised systems: Fusion, Geneva and Excel
- Scheduling the work for engineers across the country
- Chasing the engineers
- Admin and sending emails
Required Traits of an applicant
- Good IT skills
- Confident on the telephone (headset)
- Problem solving and must be a team player - very much everyone pitches into the team
- Ability to Multitask
- Great co-ordination and planning skills
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Friendly and hardworking
Working hours 08:00 to 18:00